Picture Courtesy: timesofindia
Sri Arvind Kejriwal today with his family members
looks a happy man. I am sure when he had resigned his post as Asst Commissioner
(Income Tax) and embarked on the task of social service, his family must have
objected to it. My experience is that when one indulges in public service and
especially when one fights against corruption one has to face a lot of brick bats,
insults and even the ire of one’s own family members. During 1999 when I first
told my wife that I intend to take up the atrocities and corruption in the
Rubber Board, she discouraged me and said that the corrupt forces would unite
and our lives would be adversely affected. She was totally averse to the idea
since it would adversely affect our family life and peace of mind. When my
attempt to bring out the shortcomings in the Rubber Board (against my wife’s
wishes) fell on deaf ears of united corrupt forces I lost my peace of mind and
I could not sleep for many days.
I have faced every kind of discouragement from
the concerned authorities in the form of veiled threats of all kinds (including
death and kidnapping of my children) over the telephone, discouragement and
deceit by Press, anonymous phone calls, so on and so forth. I was even maligned
in public media. I was labelled as a problem creator for bringing out facts
pertaining to irregularities and doctoring of accounts in Rubber Board.
Based on the facts that were presented by me
when a reporter wrote two articles in the Newspaper “HINDU Business Line”,
the editor of the newspaper admonished the reporter. It was only during 1999
when Quality Rubber Marketing Society was formed, did I realise that the true
colours of all parties were the same behind their masked public appearances. I
also realised that the media was totally under the control of political parties
and that the news we read are censored and vetted by the leading political
parties. Through my own effort I learned the use of computer and using Google
network I did my very best to bring out the anomalies to the masses and even
different competent authorities including WTO Cell CDS etc.
When I published a blog with proof that Gram
Sabhas are being held with even less than ten per cent of its effective
strength as physical presence, I was threatened by the Panchayat member with
dire consequences. Once when I got a
chance to speak on a television channel, I spoke of my bad experiences and this
led to gaining many more enemies. I then wanted to stop voting for any party or
individual, for once we cast our vote and elect any person, they are never seen
for the next five years and all they do is exploit the common man. Acceptance
of bribe and asking for it openly for favours made me disgusted. It is then
that I heard of concrete solutions to all the problems that concerned the
common man from Shri Arvind Kejriwal. It made me and all the people who were
tired of corruption happy.
In my last sixty four years I have never joined
or supported any political party out of sheer disgust for corruption and the dubious
methods employed by political parties to cheat the common man. When I joined
AAP my wife was against my idea and said that nobody can improve our country
and any effort to improve the present conditions will only take away our peace
of mind and happiness of the family. I believe and trust in Sri Arvind
Kejriwal. I have joined the AAP with lots of trust, faith and hope. I realise
the amount of mental tension Sri Arvind Kejriwal and his family members must
have undergone in their pursuit of social work through truth and honesty. My prayers to the Almighty to drench Sri
Arvind Kejriwal and all his family members with torrents of Grace for the
stupendous sacrifice he has made for our country. Sri Arvind Kejriwal is our
only hope for a better tomorrow the only light and navigational beacon for our
country and its honest citizens. JAI HIND !!!
आज कल श्री अरविंद केज्रिवल के सारे परिवार खुशी से माध्यम के सामने नजर आ रहे हैं। मेरा अनुभव यह कह रहा हैं जब इन्होंने इन्कमटाक्स कमीषणर पद को झोडकर जब जनता के सेवा केलिये निकल पडे तब जरूर इनके परिवार इन्हें रोका होगा। क्यों कि 1999 में जब मैं रबड् के समस्याओं को लेकर निकला तो मेरा बीबी वच्चे सब मेरा खिलाफ थे। वे बोले अपने परिवार के बारे में सोचो और यह सरकार, रबड् बोर्ड और जनता को सुधारने का काम झोड दो। बीबी बोली हम कितना शाँती से दिन गुजार रहा था क्यों मन को अशाँत करने निकले हो। कहीं से कुच्छ तकलीफ हुआ तो कई दिन तक सो नहीं पाता था।
जब रबर बोर्ड के सामने एक दिन का धर्णा की उसी दिन टेलफोण आया तेरे को गाडी चडाकर मार डालूँगा, बेटी को किडनाप करूँगा वगैरा धम्की के साथ गालियाँ भी दी। परिवार यह सुनकर भय की कारण मेरा खिलाफ बाते करने लगा। हिन्दू बिसिनस् लैन समाचार पत्र में एक ही दिन दो खबर आया तो आगला दिन से उस के एडिटर ने रिपोर्टर को आदेश देकर मेरे बारे में लेख छापना बंद करादी। उस के बाद कई दिन तक मैं नहीं सो पाया। 1999 में जब क्वालिटी रबर मारकटिंग सोसैटी शुरू की तब यह सारे राष्ट्रीय पार्टियों के असलियत मालूम होना शुरू हुआ। और उनके पाले पोसे हुये माध्यम का भी असलियत मेहसूस हुआ। इसी वजह से किसी भी पार्टी में सदस्यता नहीं ली। सोसैटी पर हार मानकर रबड् बोर्ड के हेरा फेरी को स्वयम सांख्यिकी की विश्लेषण शुरू की। गूगिल डोक में प्रसारित करना भी शुरू की। करोडों की भ्रष्टाचार के सपूत प्रसारित करने पर भी इन भ्रष्टाचारी नेताओं को कोई असर नहीं पडा। कई मौका मिला समर्पण के। WTO Cell CDS etc. जब ग्रामसभा के दस प्रतिशत से कम हाजरी के साथ सभा की कार्वाई हुआ तब मैं ने उसका सपूत ब्लोग पर डाला। उसी वजह से पंचायत मेंबर ने धम्की दी कि उसका असली रूप दिखाऊँगा। कई टी.वी चानलों में मुझे मौका मिला तो दुश्मन के संख्या बड गई। ब्लोगों में भी कई शब्द जो मेरा खिलाफ हुआ। में ने जो रबड् आँकडे की हेराफेरी को विक्की पीडिया में प्रसारित करने पर रोक हुआ। जितना मेरा मन की शाँती कम होता था उतना मेरा परिवार व्याकुल थे। एक बार मेरे साथ बीबी भी मतदान केनिये आया तब मैं ने सिर्फ वार्ड के मतदान किया और ब्लोक और जिल्ला की बालट वापस जमा की। क्योकी मतदान के बाद यह लोग पाँच साल तक नजर ही नहीं आयेगा। यह कार्वाई पूरा होने तक मेरे पीझे कितने भी लोग थे उनको रोक रखा। आजतक इसी करण मेरा बीबी ने मतदान कीया ही नहीं। जितना बातें भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ मेरा मन में था वह सारे बातें मैं श्री अरविंद जी से सुना। इससे मुझे यह मेहसूस होरहा हैं उनके परिवार में भी जरूर अशाँती रहा होगा। लेकिन उनका और मेरा यह त्याग एक अच्छा मकसद केलिये ही था। उसी वजह से न मुझे एक कदम पीझे ङटाने का मन हुआ, उसी मुताबिक अरविंदजी का भी मन पीझे हटने से रोका होगा।
जब मैं ए.ए.पी में शामिल हुये तबसे बीबी मेरे खिलाभ शब्द उठाना शुरू की। बोलती हैं मुझे किसी पार्टी का सदस्यता नहीं चाहिये बोलकर अब जरूर पार्टीवाला ही हैं करके बोलती हैं। असल में 64 साल उम्र के बीच में मुझे शामिल होने केलिये एक भी पार्टी नजर नहीं आया। इसलिये ए.ए.पी में कई उमीदें लेकर शामिल हुआ। उमीद तो हैं ही नहीं मेरा बीबी ए.ए.पी को कभी मतदान करेगा। जब मैं ए.ए.पी के सदस्य श्री जयप्रकाश नारायण से बात की तब पता चला उनके भी परिवार में यही हालात हैं। यह मैं इसलिये लिख रहा हूँ श्री अरविंद जी ने सारे समय परिवार को झोडकर जनता के सेवा और भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ अच्छे यौवन गुजारे तो उनके मन कितना अशाँत हुआ होगा। आम तौर पर ए.ए.पी में ऐसे लोग शामिल होता हैं जो कभी किसी पार्टी का सदस्य न रहा होगा। अन्य पार्टियों से आनेवाले सदस्यको किसी पद देने पर वे कभी भी धोका दे सकते हैं।
मेरा प्रार्थनायें उनके परिवार को शाँती प्राप्त होने केलिये होगा। उन्होंने उनका काम अच्छा करके दिखाया अब आम आदमी की बारी हैं वार्ड सभा से शुरू करें भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ। जय हिन्द।

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:
ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ