2014 ഫെബ്രുവരി 13, വ്യാഴാഴ്‌ച

The real face of AAP Kerala

I am well aware of the fact that AAP Kerala will not take any steps to bring out to the fore front what can be termed as a Rubber Scam of Kerala. This is the main reason why they formed a group and compelled me to resign from the post of District co-ordinator, AAP TVM . I would not have been able to highlight the irregularities and anomalies related with natural rubber while holding the post. I resigned from that post on the persistent pressure from the Adhoc Committee of Kerala State AAP spearheaded by one K.P Ratheesh. All conversations between us tool place in the presence of Sri.Joseph Oommen (a member of AAP). Now I am free to speak out and place all facts pertaining to the Rubber Scam in front of Public. I joined the AAP not for power, position or money. I want to change the prevalent corrupt system. The Adhoc State Team of AAP Kerala and AAP TVM can't seal my mouth from speaking out the Rubber Scam. I hope the National team will study the same in detail before election campaign 2014. One Mr. Rakesh Ravindran (currently planned and positioned here in Trivandrum and made the Secretary, AAP TVM by Adhoc State Committee Kerala ) does not belong to Thiruvananthapuram. He is not a voter from Trivandrum or not a registered member at National AAP Site from Trivandrum. He and one Mr. Arun Babu video recorded my statements about the Rubber Scam twice. Subsequently it was not published anywhere. I feel they handed over these recordings to someone who could be a beneficiary in the scam. They want to hide this issue from the Public. They came to my house for recording and placed the head set inside the collar of my shirt to make me look like a joker. I have contact with the National AAP team over phone and Email to lime light these irregularities. The reason why these power crazy people of AAP Kerala appointed by Adhoc State Committee Kerala want short cut leader ship is for meeting the requirements of private vested interests. They do not want to reach out to ward level to elect representatives with clean images. In other words these committee members are working against the constitution of AAP. They publically say and speak about "SWARAJ", but will not allow it to affect their posts and position in the Party. Beware of Kerala State Committee of AAP in Kerala. First we have to clean the Party to bring about and strengthen the ideology of Sri Arvind Kejriwal.

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ