2014 ഫെബ്രുവരി 14, വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

A tweet to @ArvindKejriwal

@AravindKejriwal
 
@ArvindKejriwal A humble request, The Kerala AAP committee members are not elected. Please elect new by collecting AAP members at dist. level.

At present I am very unhappy with the designated office bearers in AAP Kerala for their hunger and greed for power and position adopting crosscut leadership.

I was the co-ordinator of Trivandrum District where a maximum of 12 members attended each meeting prior to Delhi election.  I tried to bring about transparency amongst office bearers of AAP who are unknown to each other. When I asked for Voter ID proof I found that the Secretary Rakesh Raveendran, and Treasurer Sumalraj were refusing to give details and did not submit the same. This was a letter send to me by the unauthorized secretary ( he was positioned here as a part of the plan of AAP Kerala. This individual does not belong to Trivandrum). However Mr T. Sugathan submitted the same to me. Many of the members were unpaid and an instruction was received from State convenor Manoj Padmanabhan to collect Rs.10 from unpaid members. This was when there existed a  provision to pay online to take membership at AAP site. I paid online from my pension account for T. Sugathan (District Co-ordinator) and Sureshkumar BR (State Committee Member) since they had furnished details of their Voter ID particulars for verification on line at http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/rollsearch.html Subsequently I found that I had become unpopular with the AAP State tem and all those who did not wish to reveal their Voter ID particulars. The secretary insulted me on many occasions that I am unable to conduct meetings. On many occasions he side-lined me quoting the State Committee’s patronage. I never knew then that he was a plant of the State Committee team to overshadow and grab control of functioning.  He from the beginning displayed extraordinary interest towards the subject of waste management and was very keen to market a product belonging to a group called Thanal (An NGO) who is getting foreign funds. Rakesh is working for them and is responsible for the site maintenance of Thanal. He is neither a voter from Trivandrum nor a member of AAP from Trivandrum paid on line. With the support of AAP Kerala adhoc team and specially one K.P Ratheesh, they compelled me to resign from the post of district co-ordinator so that they could have their own way. 
At present I am working as an ‘Ordinary Member’ after having resigned from my nominated designation of District Coordinator AAP Trivandrum due to the colossal amount of pressure put on me by the Preparatory/Adhoc State Committee members for my effort towards bringing about transparency in membership. Certain people who are office bearers in State Committee are visiting Districts with intent to show off their power and position that they are appointed by Shri Prashanth Bhushan and they possess supervisory powers both administratively and functionally over the appointments at District level. I am not aware of the past of Sri KPRatheesh of the State Committee who is the currently the spokesperson of AAP Kerala. Read more >>> The State committee was also selected with the limited participation of few attendees.
Thus there is a dire and urgent need to elect new District committee by collecting all registered members at AAP site before starting election campaign of 2014. Now a days the State and District committee members are trying to hold the seats by crosscut leadership. It is harmful for AAP’s reputation and future. The constitution of AAP must be adhered to and by each member and selection of committee members must be with the participation of registered members at District level. We are not power hungry, but want to change the corrupt system. Swaraj is our vision and constitution of AAP we want to obey. AAP Kerala is not willing to reach ward level and further work upwards . How to reach ward level?
Instead of dismissing District level committees there is an urgent need of a re-election and choosing people of quality. When the District Committee election is completed at district level  AAP can select State Committee from amongst them.  If not the very concept of AAP will be unrealised. At many location members are very unhappy with the present scenario of adhocism and crookedness.  The details provided on the profiles of AAP State Committee members are not transparent. There could be many Binnys in disguise.

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ